Friday, June 13, 2008

Religion

What is religion??? Why r ppl separated based on religions???

Isn’t the Power they all believe in..hav faith in…the same??? Wont Allah listen to what I hav to say? Wont He listen to me if I pray to him??? Wont Jesus ???
I still havn’t decided whether I believe in Idol worship…but I believe that God is everywhere…within Me…U n everyone else…He is the goodness in us…He is the Love in us….We jus create idols to reinforce the idea of existence of God…

This is something I love…

“I love my God because he gives me the freedom to deny him..”-Rabindranath Tagore…

God is not going to punish me if I don pray…atleast I don think so…Or else how wud the atheists live in this world???

My current religion is HUMANITY…the religion all on earth belong to…believe in…

2 comments:

Link Static said...

My dad used to say.. think of your life as a 2 foot broad pavement stretching off a cliff.. God is like the rails on them.. you don't need them to reach the other side you just need them there just in case you sway a bit. it really doesn't matter what kind of rail you have, all that matters is you reach the other side..

Lakshmi said...

Totally loved the comment Nin :) Makes so much sense..