Saturday, August 30, 2008

Regret n Remorse...


There r people (I was one wth the same opinion) who say we must live Life in such a way that we must never live to regret things we did...but u know there r certain moments when one wishes if u had the ability to change sum things...go back in time n alter some decisions which seemed right to u then....
It is entirely impossible but doesn't everyone regret atleast one action or word in their lifetime???U wish so badly u hadn't done that or spoken to sumone like that...or hurt sumone's feelings.....
It happens a lot to me....
Today in this post of mine I say Sorry from the bottom of my heart to all people I ve hurt knowingly or unknowingly.....I'm sorry...Its a sort of apology...I don know if the people I say this to, read my blog...but this is for them....
But since I still firmly believe that everything in life happens 4 a reason,I hav nothing to worry bout right? All this was destined to happen....hmmm...I guess so...I'm so depressed today,that's behind this stupid post...Hope to rite a better one next time....

3 comments:

Link Static said...

hey , i might not be rite but i feel i know why you worte that.. one thing that my life has taught me is to let go of things once n for all..wats done is done..past is history..future is mystery..so all we have is our today..its a gift,make it special..may be thats why we call it the present..

Reflections said...

i am a person who is always haunted by the past... i've tried my best to forget the past ad move on.... but every time.... something or someone of my past comes back into my life and pulls me back.... sometimes i feel that all i have is my past... everything that belongs to me is from my past including my friends...


by the way i think in this post u made a small mistake.... third sentence... is it go back to future or go back to past...


and ... i was waiting for ur comment to post my next one....

Reflections said...

honestly i dont think there was anything stupid in wat u said....

wat makes me feel terrible is that i never really deserved any of those.... and wen i look around me and see people who have had heartbreaks just like i had... i realise that none of those ppl ever deserved whatever happened....

and mike's story... i was feeling a little low.... maybe i'll write the rest of it tonight.....