Monday, September 8, 2008

Another Post wthout A title...

Enuff of Love,I swear I won speak of it in my following
 posts...lemme find sumthin better to talk upon....


Its bout someone special....in everyone's life....


An angel....


an angel of love,

 mercy,

kindness,

n care....


Its sumone who always cares...n will be there no matter what........

This is what I believe...

Mother's are God's little angels...Its jus that u cannot see the wings and the halo....



One day I saw in my dream…

A very beautiful person…

With a face so lovely

And eyes so kind,

Her hands beckoning me…

 

I din move…didn’t even dare to breathe,

Lest the image disappear…

 

I moved nearer n

She hugged me tight,

Caressed my head,

N held me close…

 

I felt so secure…

Safe n warm…

Within her hold…

She kissed the top of my head…

And whispered to me…

Just 3 words…

I love you…

 

N then suddenly I woke up…

I looked around n saw no one

I was sad…

Wanting to see her,jus once more…

 I closed my eyes…

Trying to remember…

What she told me…

 

And then I saw in the distance…

The vision from my dream…

 

My very own angel,

Coming towards me..

With a smile on her lips…

N her hands held out…

 

She kissed me n hugged me hard…

N I sat still..wanting to be there,

In her hands forever…

 

I didn’t realize all along,

It was you…….. my mother

The angel God had sent…

2 comments:

Reflections said...

wow.... like a poem.... really tuching... good work.... ur mom is lucky... to be ur mom... i mean.. how many daughters write abt their moms....

Link Static said...

nice one..i was preparing a post about my dad..but cudn't get it out of my mind..lot of things to be told ..no matter how well i put it ..still it will be incomplete..he's my hero..