Friday, September 26, 2008

HATE !!!

I know hate is a strong word...too strong with lots of meaning contained in it.
I do not use that word often n almost never when i speak of people. And I often tend to substitute the word...using one of lesser significance...despise,detest....

But circumstances arise...when I think I hate someone...When sumone does something I would never even think of ever doing,not even in my dreams...If it affects me or not...I develop an instant dislike 4 the person...I ve never told anyone I hate them ever in my life but there have been people who double-crossed me,used me,cheated me...Will the God in heaven punish 'em all??? I really don know...4 all they hav done to me...

In that case,will I be punished if knowingly or unknowingly I ve hurt people????? I believe that we get paid for all our actions...
A good deed never goes unrewarded and an evil one never goes unpunished...sooner or later...People get the results of their actions...

I hate people who speak behind my back...If they hav got sumthin to tel me,they should come n tel me n not when i am not there...
I hate selfish people....who jus think only of themselves....n no one else in the world.

2 comments:

Link Static said...

hate is wat your title said but i found anger in them...wats the matter?

Reflections said...

hmmmm.... what a transition from love to hate.......