Saturday, September 13, 2008

A page frm my Life.......

Life is not…without adventure…U cannot live it without taking chances…U r not a leaf in the autumn wind…not a paper boat in a stream of water…to go where the wind takes u…U r an individual capable of taking decisions…n must be willing to take risks…A Ship in Harbour is safe,but that is not what ships are built for...

 To walk n discover paths untrodden..find out where it leads to…

Don’t YOU think doing something which the world says is impossible…is a challenge worth taking up….

 

Maybe its coz the title of my blog is…about Life, I find myself writing all bout it and nothing else…Don know whether all this makes sense to the people who read it…I cud write pages bout Life(my view) n still not feel bored…I dunno how much u ppl can handle…

 

This is something I found interesting…Roshan had sent me this…

 “Life is like having a cup of coffee…You sit by the window, lift the cup, take a careless sip and find no sugar…Too lazy to go for the sugar, you somehow manage with that sugarless cup..

On finishing, however u discover undissolved sugar crystals settled at the bottom.Thats how Life is….We do not make any effort to value what is around or within us.So,look around , maybe the sweetness you are looking for is closer than you think…"

 I never look around…I go searching for better people,better friends and better things…everything…n never realize that ppl who mattered were just beside me…waiting for me to notice them…

 

I value the people who have managed to touch my heart…in one way or the other, all these ppl have influenced me…the way I live…

“Value the people who have touched your life…coz you never know when they will walk out of your life and never….come back again…and we live Life only once…”

 Another interesting piece of quote…

“Never explain yourself to anyone because…

The person who trusts you doesn’t need it and the person who does not trust you will not believe you anyway….”

Cool right? But the problem is I haven’t been able to follow all this in My Life…I jus don think practically whenevr I have a problem…

 I am a person who lives on dreams….I dream , dream a lot…Dunno whether my dreams come true or not…but there’s nothing wrong in it, rite…I ll keep on dreaming till one of my wishes comes true…n then I ll keep on dreamin again…If one can come true, why cant the rest of them???

Read this once somewhere…A goal is a dream,but with a deadline…

 

This is an excerpt from The Long Road Home by Danielle Steel

                        “Whatever L ife metes out to you, whatever it is ,I want you to understand that you are equal to it….God will not give you more than you can handle….And when you think you can bear no more…you must remember that you will Survive it, You must know that…."

 

I guess this is why I love books this much…Certain phrases,quotes jus touch my soul…they manage to strike me deep within…n it does changes my attitude bout certain things..changes my perspective…

1 comment:

Reflections said...

“Whatever L ife metes out to you, whatever it is ,I want you to understand that you are equal to it….God will not give you more than you can handle….And when you think you can bear no more…you must remember that you will Survive it, You must know that…."- that was really cool.....
and dont tell me devil chose this title.. it just happened to be a good one..