Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Void...

There's a void.. an emptiness within me...

Its always there... whatever I do,whenevr...I can feel it....

I am never truly happy...there is this one hole in my heart that holds back my smile...

There is guilt....there is pain...there is sorrow...

4 what I do not know...4 whom I do not know...n Why i do not know.......For reasons I cannot fathom....

It hurts......hurts a lot.....

when i think of the past....of the memories hidden deep wthn my heart.......

of the people I ve hurt,

of the promises I ve broken,

n of the trust I ve betrayed........

The broken heart.....the falling tears........the pain so sharp it pierces through....

a dull pain.......so intense....searin thru...Burning...........

Where will i seek refuge? To whom will I ask 4 Forgiveness.......How will I repent???

I fear jus one thing........
LOVE
........it can overcome anythin in this world.........

A person wth love in his eyes can move ur heart.......

Be wary of Love....It always Hurts.........whatevr ppl say.......

2 comments:

Reflections said...

were u trying to indirectly CONFESS???????

Reflections said...

i mean.... were u tryin to say that the void is cos u did things that make u feel guilty.??????