Thursday, February 12, 2009

Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.”- Ashley Smith

Do u stop to smell the roses??? Do u spend a little of ur time for urself??? listen to ur heart....

I love the smell of the earth after it rains....

I love to feel the wind on my face when I am travelling whether it be on a train, bus or my Scooty...

I love watching kids...their antics...facial expressions...the innocence...the twinkle in those large eyes..

I love to dream....day dream..Even if they dont come true...I feel happy when i dream...I live in the hope tht all my dreams are gonna come true sumday...

Last day, at Coimbatore...I saw a family in the bus..a blind couple...with 2 small kids..the kids could see...but the mother,poor thing was struggling to pacify her young son...who was crying his lungs out..she looked petrified...having no idea why her son was crying...It was such a pathetic sight...And when i see such people...I really do think of how lucky I am....

I have everything I desire and even more...dont I? but again I go searching...for more...I want things even though I do not actually need them...I make a fuss when sumthing doesnt go right one day...I pout, i sulk..I shout...

I forget to be grateful for what I have…I ask for even better and best things in life…I act selfishly...maybe in some way, everyone is selfish...U think of urself FIRST many a time...I dont know if tht is right...Are there truly selfless people in this world??? I dunno....


1 comment:

Bala said...

Fantastic post Lakshmi!

I was jus reading myself in this post.. U have just penned down the thoughts that ran in my mind... May be that's y I like this post very much...

To add some more to your post... Watching a full moon... the sunset in the evening during which it just spread it colour along the sky... the never tiring waves... these are some wonderful things we just miss to enjoy in our everyday life....

These may be some sweet nothings... but it adds much energy to our life...

As u said, we keep on longing for something in our life... Even god dont know when our longing ends... We are after all humans dude...