Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Just Small talk...

Its Dec 16.. N i havent posted anything for so long... I feel ashamed of myself...

But then... I got nothin to write.. I really dont...

Even now.. I m jus typing away... Lets see how this goes...

I ll get a few days hols this month.. Its Christmas !!!

Last month was a mixed one.. I was happy.. n then I was sad...

My gramps passed away last month.. Dedicating this post to u Grandpa.. I loved you a lot...love u still....
N whenever i see little orange candies, I ll always think of you... :)

I was busy.. busy the whole month... with stuff at the university... studies... chattin with ppl.. texting... And now I m friends with an alien ;)

I m home this week as I ve got an exam this Sunday.. It better be good.. well, the exam will be... but I dont know how I ll fare...

I promise to be a good girl n post regularly after my xam.... ( Promise with my fingers crossed)...

Merry Christmas everyone... Have a Happy month :D

9 comments:

COMMUNI said...

Sorry to hear about your grandpa. My hearty condolences. It will take time, but I'm sure you will get over.

And have better holidays for christmas. And also all the best for the exams..

Neha said...

i m sorry to hear about your grand father...i lost my grand parents too, so i understand what u must be feeling..

hope to see u soon with posts regularly post ur exams..good luck..

Blunt Edges said...

sorry 2 hear about ur grandpa.

all the best 4 ur exam!

Gauri said...

Hearty condolences on passing of your grandfather. Hope you are doing well.

All the best for ur exams!

Dont worry u'll do gr8! :)
tc

My life is my lesson! said...

Hey Lakshmi,

My hearty condolences.. :(.
I guess your grandpa must be watching you to see if you fare well in the exam so you better do. Which exam is that SNAP huh??

All the best,
Keep Bloggin! :)

buckingfastard said...

arre happens re!!! just dat u r not as useless as me..so u dunt get time to post...

sorry abt grandpa...and merry christmas!!!

Lakshmi said...

To Everyone...

Thanks a lot... for the condolences...

and as far as the xam is concerned... it jus went kaboom.. I ve not got my hopes up.. anyway lets see.. results come only aftr a couple of months... :D

Lakshmi said...

@ The life lesson boy ;)

It was not SNAP... I m not tryin for an MBA @ Symbiosis... I was writin an All India entrance yes.. CSIR NET.. :)

My life is my lesson! said...

life lesson boy eh... lolz...

:)