Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Reflection(s)

I did a 'reflection' for an online course I took up earlier this month. The 'reflection' earned me a lot of credits, my peer reviews were really good. The 'reflection' was on what I learnt from the course, well, technically, what I found intriguing; what is my take home message from the class. It was open courseware and I earned a Honor code certificate, whatever that means.

'Its one of those nights.'

Sleep evades me, my hormones are having a party. I am craving a high. I tried reading, my mind wandered. Writing always demands my complete attention. I have just located a few ebooks I badly wanted to read. I rarely read anymore. Reading requires patience and focus, both of which I lack.
Recent events hover at the back of my head as I begin to write.

I am still waiting to meet someone who is not a hypocrite.
I so badly want to travel.
I am really really tired of what I have been doing for the past 4 years and want it done and over with asap.
The kind Ms Irani has hiked my fellowship which is the ONLY reason I am still here. I would be jobless otherwise.
'Re search' is not as cool as it sounds, definitely not easy.
I want to get rid of all my friends on my social networking sites and enjoy the space. I think I am turning into a narcissist and I don't think I mind.
Family sure deserves your priority, no matter what. You may laugh at my 'reflection' right now, but I am telling you, its true !
Everyone should be given a second chance.
Eat like no one's watching. You owe it to yourself :D
Do things that give you the adrenaline rush. No one else can do it for you.

I forgot why I started writing this post in the first place. That's enough of the 'reflection' for now. 

1 comment:

Reflections said...

Please keep writing. I know you will...