Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My last year at School...

Or rather My life when I was 16...I completed my XII when I was 16...young genius...

Well...so my XI n XII standard...at KV...They were the best of my schooling years...not in the innocent childish way..but it was fun...N i miss my School days terribly....Do wish I cud back to school once again...Wish the kids at School now hear this...they wud think I am crazy...but as always the grass looks greener from the other side...Entering college,I ve been thinking of School as a heaven of some sort...

School....assembly...uniform...wow...teachers,discipline...n .....friends... XII standard brought me close to people than ever before...I was beginning to depend on friends...Till then it was all amma,amma for everything but in those yrs of my life...friends started playing an important role..I began calling friends...evn aftr being with them the whole day,going out with them...then...combined study...that was terrific...non-stop blabbering,but it did some good...I always used to study after I reached home thinking of the time I had wasted.
XII was a turning point in my Life...when friends became an indispensible part of my life...n as long as I live...I ll always cherish the moments I have spent with them...our conversation was mostly thru fone...
Then there were the introduction to wat ppl call guys...guys attracted to gals...proposals...rejections...God...what did I know of Love in those days????
I always remember trying to run away and hide whenever a certain guy who claimed to be in love with me...came to the scene...I used to run away from him...not scared...but...I dunno why????? Maybe I din want to hear what he had to say to me... If I get a chance to see him later in life, I wud Love to talk to him atleast once coz after he said he loved me,I had not spoken to him,not for the whole 2 yrs.....All that seems so silly now...

I had 2 friends...best friends...as I call them...I have only had these 2 called by this name n never again in my life is anyone gonna replace them...Its jus like that...I cant think of calling anyone else my best Friends...Well these two were...jus awesome...friends I loved....loved with all my heart..actually thinkin of that..it should be love...friends I love...
They knew me...the real me....more than anyone else...I shared everything...I shared my thoughts,feelings....my life...They was nothing they din know about me...

It was a phase of my life....the best ever...
But.... things change... people change... their attitude changes... their priorities change...
n soon we began realizing that we had little time...for each other...after skool...n fresh into college...new things to be learnt....new friends to be made...We did keep in touch...talkin,talkin,talkin...but some how...we never actually know how...there came sumthing btwn us...the distance btwn us...the time...
We still talk....in between the hectic schedules each one of us have... n I am t
he happiest person on Earth when I talk to these friends of mine...I feel young again...(Both of these friends are working now)...n maybe once Later....later in life...I wish we could get back together....like the little kids we once were...sharing the innocence of youth...

1 comment:

Link Static said...

Hey,nice post..reminded me of my skoolin era..seems like centuries ago..intro the guys..ha ha..really liked that part..i think its not the distance that came in between u n ur friends..work is no childs play..it already scares the crap out of me..