Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My Life...

Everything makes sense now...it does...Thats y I deleted the post bout the void...The void isn't there as b4...I am growin up,learnin LIFE....My life was a jumble-a jigsaw puzzle till now...
but now every piece is fallin in place...I'm able to arrange them all and look at my Life-it has a new meaning...a new look...

It was my perspective which was faulty...the
 way I viewed things....I changed my angle of viewing things n Hey Presto!!! Life suddenly seems brighter...

I still believe wth evn more sureity what a frnd told me..."Everything in life happens 4 a reason"...Its the ultimate truth...

I've finally succeeded in gettin sum
 things out of my system...guilt,pain,remorse n regret...
Its not that I do not regret certain actions n words spoken but I wish to believe that all was for good...

and whatevr the pic at the bottom of my blog says is true...We all r angels...in one way or the other to sumone...
You hav angels all around u...guiding u onto the right path,helpin u out...They might be ppl u see around u everyday...u jus don realize their importance in ur life...

Anyone and everyone who helps u in time of need is an angel sent by God especially 4 u...to sort things out n to let u know that He cares...make u aware of His presence...

God teaches us lessons thru encounters wth different ppl...
Many lessons we learn r not easy but in the end,the wisdom we acquire is priceless...Each experience leaves u feeling wealthier in terms of Wisdom...U learn not to repeat the same mistakes again...

Whenevr I feel stranded,lonely,depressed...help comes in many ways...God sents angels...My mother has been the best one ever...but now I find strange,unexpected faces...b4 me...helpin me out....The Dark Knight N the Devil r worth mentionin here....

Thank u God for lettin me know I'm not alone...that U care...Thru these wonderful Angels....n thank u dear angels 4 makin my life brighter...for makin it seem worth living....

1 comment:

Reflections said...

hee hee.... u mentioned me..... thanks..... feels glad tat i could help someone.....