Mr. Blunt Edges… Taken up the tag and completed it asap… Even though I should be busy celebrating Onam today… This would tell you how bored I am and how badly I wanted to post something.. to fight off the so-called Writer’s Block
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4
The book nearest to me is HP and the Half Blood prince…I m too lazy to type the line… It’s a conversation between the Prime Minister n Fudge
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can & catch air?
My Immunology text - Kuby
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
F.R.I.E.N.D.S on Star world.. n that too yesterday evening.. I m not a big fan of TV
4. Without looking, guess what time it is?
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
My Mom watching a Mallu blockbuster being aired on TV as part of the Onam celebs
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Outside…Hmmm.. In the morning.. Played with my neighbour’s kids..
8. Before you started this Q&As, what did you look at?
I was reading BE’s tag so tht I cud copy paste the questions here…
9. What are you wearing?
My new blue chudi…
10. When did you last laugh?
Laugh… Hmmmm.. Jus a few minutes back..talkin to my Mom..
11. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A painting and a poster… thts it…
12. Seen anything weird lately?
Weird… yeah in the mirror, when I woke up this morning…I saw my face…and after 22 years, it still strikes me as both weird and funny!!!
13. What do you think of this quiz?
Well.. to a person who was literally desperate for sumthing to write on, this tag proved to be a boon J
14. What is the last film you saw?
Angels and Demons
15. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A mall… I can do wat I like most 24/7…. Shopping J
16. Tell me something about you that I dunno!
I can tell u many things… My favorite color is blue, My fav flavour of ice cream is Butter scotch and my dream car is an Audi J
17. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I wish I cud put an end to the so called recession
18. Do you like to Dance?
Yes, Yes and Yes!!!
19. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
As per my code of ethics, I dont intend to have kid until I get married, so Hubby dear would have a say in this.. but.. hmmm… I love the name Gauri
20. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
21. Would you ever consider living abroad? –
Yeah, sure.. If I get a chance…
22. What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
Come on…. You are now formally appointed as Heaven’s Official Blogger… N remember to update the Heavenly Pages daily or You will be sent back to Earth where You will have to spend your days blogging on your measely little blog, waiting expectantly for comments.. for another lifetime J
I am not tagging anyone this time… What if God decides not to take me in if I pester the other bloggers like this???